Updated as of May 14, 2012
Kaputian Beach Property
Location: Kaputian, Samal City
click here for pricelist 2012
click here for Vicinity Map
click here for Updated Subdivision Map 2012
CLICK HERE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT SAMAL ISLAND CITY & ITS DEVELOPMENT
First Davao Millennium Property Ventures. Our company is the sole marketing team of the landowners. We sell RAW LOT partitioning. Average lot sizes are 150sqm at P990 per sqm (this is 350 meters away from beach line), there is also available along beachline 1,000sqm cut sizes for P3,200 per sqm, the main highway street is concrete. In this Kaputian project, there are already water and light connection even cellular sites available nearby. And this is very accessible by any vehicle.
- good for residential, commercial & beachfront lots
- 600 meters wide beach frontage (beachline)
- along cemented national highway
- 180 meters, walking distance to kaputian wharf
- 300 meters, walking distance to Kaputian public beach
- Kaputian is the center of Tourism
- With one of the best spot for diving area and fish feeding
- property is fronting Isla Reta Resort and Talikud Island
- With access to light and water
- near public market and school
- few minutes from pearl farm beach resort
- 40minutes from Babak wharf (by land)
- 45minutes from davao sta wharf (by boat)
- white sand and clear water
- lots of foreign neighbors/buyers in this area
- *Plus transfer and taxes fees, total of P20,000.00++ per (title or lot) on residential areas, separate computations if lot is located in Commercial areas.
Near our beachfront there will be a future school that they are going to put up. But we don't know as to when they will start building.
Most of our buyers are Filipina married to foreigners. Thus you will be guaranteed of a quality neighbors here in the future.
Kaputian property is 40minutes by car or later on by bus from Babak port in Samal City .
This property is selling raw lots only, thus does not involve any ground development for its cheap cheap deals that you get from this property. This means that all road lot titles including alleys and open spaces be donated and turn over to the Barangay / City government for its future development of the project area covered.
Payment can be made thru:
ACCOUNT NAME: FIRST DAVAO MILLENNIUM
BANK NAME: BPI Z
1. filled up Buyer's Information Sheet
2. Signed Offer to buy
3. Signed Reservation Agreement Form
4. TIN - Tax Identification No. (if none, TIN # of your SPA or trustee)
5. Cedula or Residence Certificate recent this year (relative here in PI, may process this for you)
6. Scanned copy of your Philippine passport or any valid ID
7. 2x2 photo, scanned is okey
8. signed contract to sell, 1st and 2nd page signature in the left side, and on the last page signature on top of buyer's portion of name. (sample copy of the Contract to sell we can send it thru email)
Please let me know if you have further queries. We can assist you or your trustee here in Davao City to see the sites in Samal Island City , we have.